CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

updates


Sorry that I haven't been blogging much.

Thomas begins kindergarten on Wednesday.

I have Presbytery on Thursday.

Brett begins teaching next week.

Lily begins preschool a week from tomorrow.

David has an outpatient surgical procedure a week from Tuesday.

I am trying to get back in the swing of things at church, after being out for three weeks (two weeks of vacation and one of study leave).

Things are going well here -- I am just trying to keep my head above water!

We should all be into our fall routine after Labor Day. The church is gearing up for Big Church Big Programming. I need to write some Sunday school lessons and get ready for Deacons kick-off for the year.

Sorry for the boring nature of this post. Sometimes boring is good...

6 Comments:

  1. Liz said...
    Famous Presbyterian educator, Harry Wong, would call that structure, and he advocates structure as one of the most important things in education, and I would add, in life. Structure is good. Structure is routine.
    Pastor Peters said...
    so the outpatient thing is not something i should be worrying about? is that what you're saying?

    i love the photo. and i hope all is well.
    Mignon's Dad said...
    Boring is not a bad thing :), hope that all goes well at the Dr.
    Joy said...
    This is what I like to call...summer letdown...
    It is time to get back into a "schedule"/ "routine". TV/computer rules are now in place. No t.v./computer until homework is done. The homework battle begins. You shouldn't have that until next year. I'm somewhat happy school has started but I do miss the relaxed mornings.
    e-e-z said...
    It's about this time of year that I really really really really really really miss the little churches I grew up in. Because there was no "programming".

    To get ready, to get more structured, I am about to clean my desk. I swear, I am really truly going to do it!
    anywhere_Smile said...
    Simpler and easier just links london various facets of being married the ought links london jewellery to be obtained and tradition recently indicated links of london sale actually divided regarding the bride's family, links of london silver the groom's family, as well as the groom himself. discount links of london Over are the days where the bride's parents insures links of london ring uk every single thing make a list of to links of london friendship bracelets sale perfect detail. For a short period, tradition had shifted this obligation to qualify for the links sweetie bracelet three parties soon discussed the following., a response, links of london earrings as well as ever-popular brunch. Experience entered production although there required to links of london necklaces sale twelve inches into your market by the grooms telephone and therefore bridal individual.

Post a Comment