Tuesday, July 01, 2008
- Brett left on a trip with a friend of his on June 16.
- My parents arrived on June 18.
- Brett got home on June 20. He arrived home sick.
- Baby D was baptized on June 22.
- My parents flew home on June 23.
- Brett went to the doctor in the morning, on June 23.
- I took Brett to the Emergency Room on the evening of June 23.
- Brett had a spinal tap in the ER. No meningitis. They sent us home with some prescriptions.
- Brett started taking his prescriptions on June 24.
- Brett had a serious allergic reaction to one of his prescriptions on June 24.
- Brett went back to the doctor on June 25. Blood work showed he did not have West Nile.
- I had a conference at church on June 27 and 28. Babysitting was arranged in a very piecemeal fashion so Brett could stay at home and rest.
- Lily felt sick at church on June 29.
- I took Lily to the outpatient clinic on June 29. She got an antibiotic prescription.
- Brett still feels sick.
- Brett went back to the doctor this afternoon, July 1. He got an antibiotic prescription.
- Our new music director moves to town on July 4. I am coordinating volunteers to help her move in.
- VBS begins in less than 2 weeks. The VBS director is not super cheerful. I am avoiding her.
I am tired. I am praying no one else gets sick. I need a day off. My vacation begins in 20 days. I hope I can make it. Wah.