Monday, July 21, 2008
- I am on day 1 of 14 days of vacation! We are going out-of-town for about 5 days -- which means 9 days of stay-cation.
- The whole family slept in this morning. We didn't hear any peeps from the little peeps until nearly 7:30AM. Yay!
- 99% of the laundry is done, the house is clean, the neighbor kids are taking care of the menagerie while we are gone.
- We are going to spend time with extended family (yay!) AND spend time in a little cabin with just our family of five (double YAY!!)
- Vacation Bible School was excellent and VBS Sunday went very smoothly. Thomas's behavior during the songs improved tremendously over the past year. He is really growing up.
- Brett is feeling much better and appreciates all the prayers. He has an appointment on the 31st to find out the results of all the tests and blood work. Prayers still needed!
- We will be celebrating the 60th wedding anniversary of Brett's grandparents this weekend. Very cool!
- That's about all... I'll post some pics when we get back.