Friday, February 08, 2008
My husband suggested that I shop for my own Valentine's Day gift. He knew I wanted some new, nice-ish clothes (things that are comfortable and also appropriate for work). Yay!
I hit the end-of-the-season clearance sales at Ann Taylor Loft and J Jill. For less than $150 I bought:
* 4 tops (one red blouse, one black dressy t-shirt, one turquoise blouse, one grey sleeveless top)
* 1 dress (grey henley-style shirt dress)
* 2 skirts (one denim skirt, one long black, all-purpose skirt)
* 2 pairs of pants (navy blue and light blue corduroys)
* 1 misc. photo album (impulse buy at the register for $3)
The only thing that would have made this better -- having my mom or GGF or another friend along for advice and a stop for a latte.
Have a good weekend!