Friday, August 17, 2007
This one is patterned off an old Friday 5 written by Songbird, our Friday Five Creator Emerita: Below you will find five words. Tell us the first thing you think of on reading each one. Your response might be simply another word, or it might be a sentence, a poem or a story.
1. vineyard -- the great little gift shop next to a wonderful coffee house -- I've purchased jewelry at the Vineyard as gifts for friends
2. root -- my husband, as he pronounces this word the Arkie way -- 'rut'
3. rescue -- a song from my one of my son's TV obsessions, Go Diego Go (Diego is the cousin of Dora the Explorer), "Rescue pack, comin' to the rescue"...
4. perseverance -- what I am attempting this week, as I get back into my exercise routine after a lazy summer
5. divided -- my opinion on many topics these days