Thursday, June 14, 2007
Jerry Rubin, one of the Chicago 7, was famous for saying, "Never trust anyone over 30". He's been dead for 13 years now...
Three weeks from tomorrow and I will turn 30! A few signs of my impending untrustworthiness (untrustworthiness? is that a word? huh) --
- I dyed my hair red (sorry you are hearing about this on my blog, Mom). There is nothing like a big life event to make me do something weird to my hair.
- A man outside the Blockbuster store today told me I have nice legs. I felt complimented, not offended.
- I forgot to mail the Father's Day cards to the grandpas. Getting forgetful, I guess.
- I think the grey hair Brett is sprouting makes him look distinguished, not old.
- I've been listening to the classical station in the car quite a bit.