Sunday, April 15, 2007
My friend Little Mary tagged me with this meme. I am to name six weird things about myself:
1) I try to never patronize a business with a cute or misspelled (or cutely misspelled) name. Even if Kathy is the best hairstylist you know, I cannot go to her salon if it is named "Kathy's Kute Kurls & Kuts".
2) I have the world's most beautiful feet. Not everyone appreciates how stunning they are. But it is true; they are gorgeous.
3) I hate shopping at certain yucky stores -- I enjoy bargain places, like 'Tuesday Morning' -- but dislike the kind of places that sell fabric in bulk or thrift stores like 'Savers'. Ask my mother or my GGF. Those places creep me out. But I love to go antiquing and to junk stores. I can't really explain the difference.
4) I am an extremely fast reader. Brett doesn't like me to purchase new books, because he says it is money down the drain. When we lived in KY, it was nice to live next door to the library.
5) I dislike coconut. And tapioca. And those Japanese bubble teas drinks (I think that is also tapioca). Oh, I also can't stand sun dried tomatoes.
6) I was the only sorority girl at my college who took Women's Studies and Hebrew. I wore both pearls and Birkenstocks to classes about the "Sociology of Sexuality". I took classes about Judaism while wearing my Presbyterian Campus Ministry t-shirts.
I tag my mom, Evonne and Iris.