CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Getting to Know You Meme

I received this from my husband's Aunt Evonne. Anyone is welcome to play!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my first name (Alexandra) is my mother's middle name. Our ancestor was Alexander Hamilton.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Easter, during the 9:00am service, listening to the choir anthem.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? NO -- I am left handed and have awful handwriting.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? honey ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, my two wild babies
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? much to my mother's distaste, yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh my, no. Too afraid of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I rarely eat cereal, but used to love Corn Pops when I was a kid.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally, physically or spiritually? Sometimes, a little, and yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? peppermint, at Amy's Ice Cream in Austin, TX
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Which bumper stickers they have on their car.
15. RED OR PINK? definitely red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My crazy skin and my worrying.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother and my mother-in-law (though I never met her)
18 . DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? sure, please play this on your blog
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING ? still wearing a pink nightgown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? a piece of cake after dinner last night
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the birds through the open windows and Bad Cat eating her breakfast
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? kelly green
23. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh grapefruit juice (not to drink, but to smell!)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Rachel
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? figure skating (I know, I'm such a girl)
27. HAIR COLOR? not as blonde as it used to be
28. EYE COLOR? very blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
30. FAVORITE FOOD? brie and crackers
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? NO scary movies -- Brett will tell you that these give me nightmares
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Whatever I watched out of the corner of my eye that Brett was watching, some sort of robot movie
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Still the pink jammies
34. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? dark chocolate
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Lying Awake" by Mark Salzman
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? A cartoon of a cat sitting on a computer
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Brett watched the home opener of the Diamondbacks beating the Reds.
39 FAVORITE SOUND? Lily's feet slapping against the floor as she dances
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES, all the way!
41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? somewhere in Eastern Europe, would need to consult a map
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think so
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Beautiful Mesa, AZ
44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone who chooses to respond

4 Comments:

  1. Songbird said...
    Fun!
    Evonne and Gerrit said...
    Thanks Alex. I know these things can be a pain sometimes but I enjoy hearing about other people.
    Gannet Girl said...
    Oh, we read Lying Awake in a class I took on the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises. Wonderful book.
    Liz said...
    These are wonderful! Alexandra, some of your answers definately surprised me. I'm going to copy these and have my students answer them ... a few revisions for 6th grade taste.

Post a Comment