Friday, March 16, 2007
I've been out of the blog world for almost a week now. We've been out of town & other exciting developments to be named later...
For these reasons, this is a very appropriate Friday 5. What am I planning on doing today? I am planning on:
1) Catching up on emails on my church computer.
2) Finishing my liturgy planning for Holy Week.
3) Contacting various service people for quotes on work at our house.
4) Reconciling the bank statement to our Quicken.
5) Trying to get over the sniffles/cold symptoms I acquired during my travels.
This coming weekend is crazy -- Presbytery, a youth director candidate flying in for an interview, solid meetings all day on Sunday, visiting (again) a church member who was unexpectedly hospitalized. Next week doesn't look any less busy. Wow -- this Friday 5 has just made me tired. I need another cup of coffee before I get started.
I hope everyone has a great day!